The trainee will work closely with the Human Resources department of the company in the various fields of HRM activities.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITY:
Participate in the staffing process (recruitment, selection, reception, integration, etc.);
Participate in employee integration activities such as: coordination of day one activities and integration
Maintain computer data on candidates and positions using resources
Participate in the daily activities of the department, as well as different HR mandates
Perform some research on specific topics
– Have at least the BAC + 2 level in Human Resource Management or any other equivalent degree
– Have a very good command of office software.
– Have a very good level of written and oral expression as well in French
Have a good general knowledge, a great capacity of adaptation, a good spirit of analysis and an excellent presentation To be reliable, structured, conscientious and rigorous;
Be stable and flexible; Have a very good team spirit.
Being presentable, dynamic, helpful and discreet
Have the sense of initiative, the intelligence of the situations, the relational ease, the quality of listening, the diplomacy, the direction of the contact, a natural authority
– Letter of motivation addressed to the Director of Human Resources of EMMAC-CORPORATION
– A detailed CV
– A copy of the national identity card
– Two passport photos
– A copy of the diplomas,
scoa gbéto in front of the protestant church CSP and by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (put as object, the job reference) (any application file not respecting this requirement will be rejected outright)
Deadline: 11/01/2019 at 18:30
Tel: (229) 96522323 – 95040808 – 96522727